We also found that support by many parents for inclusion was conditional: "[It] all depends on the disability the child has and what subject.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Parents for Inclusion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Paperi-Insinöörit (Finnish: Paper Engineers)
- Par Intérim (French: Deputizing)
- Paradigm Infinitum (Singapore)
- Parallel Interface
- Parameter Identifier (ITU-T)
- Parameter Indicator
- Paranoid Ideation
- Paranormal Investigator
- Parent Initial
- Parental Involvement (various organizations)