Thursday's criticism, hurled by Medina and activists from Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education (PROVE) and Homeowners for Better Building (HOBB), comes after Minnesota Rep.
What does PROVE stand for?
PROVE stands for Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROVE
We have 1 other meaning of PROVE in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Reconciliation of Official Undistributed Disbursements (The Columbia Group)
- Progressive Utilisation Theory
- Provençal (language of France)
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Public Record Office Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Proteccion de Valores (Guatemala)
- Plutonium Recovery Option Verification Exercise
- Pre-Operational Validation and Experimental (air traffic control; EU)
- Pravastatin or Atorvastatin Evaluation and Infection Therapy
- Programa Venezolano de Educación-Acción en Derechos Humanos (Venezuelan Program of Education Action in Human Rights)
- Processes of Vertical Exchange in Shelf Seas (EU MAST III project)
- Proving Ground (US Navy)
- Protección Vial (Spanish)
- Digital PROviding of VIDEo
- Peer Review Organization Voluntary Hospital Association Initiative to Decrease Events (emergency medicine)
- Provisioning Interval
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dawn Richardson, president of Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education, opposed Davis' bill in part because of the risks of more serious side effects, as well as a false sense of security, she believes the accompanies the inoculation.