The program includes the Good Distribution Practice Guidance from organizations such as the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA), the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Domain 3 (molecular virology)
- Process Definition for Java
- Packaging and Design Association, Europe
- Packet Downlink Assignment (GPRS)
- Painting and Decorating Association (Warwickshire, UK)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia
- Parameter Data Area
- Parental Discretion Advised
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
- Payday Advance Loan
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Extractables/leaehables A working group organized by the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) and the Pharmaceutical Quality Research Institute (PQRI) was formed to look at this issue and make recommendations.
NRI, which currently has 15 auditors authorized by the US Parenteral Drug Association, provides comprehensive support service Compliance Consulting to corporate customers.
In separate initiatives the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) and the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) are analyzing quality control problems associated with the drug distribution chain.