The Child Behavior Scale, Social Skills Form, Marmara Developmental Scale (Social Development Subscale), The Victimization Scale and Parental Acceptance-Rejection Questionnaire (PARQ) (Mother Form Father Form) were used in the study.
What does PARQ stand for?
PARQ stands for Parental Acceptance-Rejection Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PARQ
We have 1 other meaning of PARQ in our Acronym Attic
- Poly ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate)-Ribose Polymerase
- Possible Acknowledgement Returning Period
- Programme d'Appui Budgétaire pour la Réduction de la Pauvreté (French: Program Budget Support for Poverty Reduction)
- Poly ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate)-Ribose Polymerase 3
- Programa de Apoyo a la Reconversión Productiva Alimentaria (Guatemala)
- Palmyra Area Recreation and Parks Commission (Palmyra, PA)
- Per-Antenna Rate and Power Control
- Peacetime Aerial Reconnaissance Program
- Parent Adherence Report Questionnaire
- Parent Adolescent Relationship Questionnaire
- Passive/Active Remote Queueing
- Patient Adherence Report Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Recall Questionnaire
- Pre Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Present Affect Reactions Questionnaire
- Previously AnsweRed Question (knowledgebase)
- Procedures, Alternatives, Risks and Questions
- Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor
- Polymarase Chain Reaction (antigen receptor rearrangements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adult versions of Physical Punishment Questionnaire (PPQ), Parental Acceptance-Rejection Questionnaire (PARQ), Personality Assessment Questionnaire (PAQ), and Personal Information Form (PIF) (Rohner, 2005) were administered to 250 college students from a private university in Bangladesh, and 200 students from a HBCU institution in Mississippi.