He added the Center has referral linkages with the Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission Center in the MCH Center in PIMS for pregnant HIV positive women.
What does PTCT stand for?
PTCT stands for Parent to Child Transmission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTCT
We have 1 other meaning of PTCT in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Tree Computer Systems (Oviedo, FL)
- Passive Thermal Control System/Subsystem
- Patent and Trademark Copy Sales
- Performance Tested Comfort System
- Personal Thermal Control System
- Plain Text Clear to Send
- Propellant Tanking Computer System (US NASA)
- Senior Chief Photographic Intelligenceman (Naval Rating)
- Personnel Testing Council Southern California
- Part-Time Canada Student Loan
- Patient Care Technologies
- Please the Cookie Thing
- Policies to Change the World
- Peoples Trust Credit Union (Southfield, MI)
- Pittsburgh Teachers Credit Union (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portable Tank Cleaning Unit (storage tanks)
- Portland Teachers Credit Union
- Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Ltd. (India)
- Pseudotumors of the Craniovertebral Junction
- Puch Tomos Club Zeeland (moped club; the Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Workshop sessions included prevention of parent to child transmission of HIV, harmful cultural practices and sexual rights.