The parent rating scales contain 80 items, and the teacher version, 59 items.
What does PRS stand for?
PRS stands for Parent Rating Scale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRS
We have 400 other meanings of PRS in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Ring Switch (Alcatel)
- Packet Routing Switch (IBM)
- Pairs (shoe industry)
- Pakistani Rupee (national currency)
- Pallet Repair Systems, Inc
- Panoz Racing School
- Parakeet Response Syndrome
- Parallel-Resonance Screen
- Paranormal Research Society (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Parcel Return Service (USPS)
- Parry-Romberg Syndrome
- Parti Radical Socialiste (French: Radical Socialist Party)
- Partial-Response Signaling
- Partially Reflecting Surface
- Partido da Renovação Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party; Angola)
- Partido de La Revolución Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
- Partido para a Renovaçao Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party, Guinea-Bissau)
- Partnership (IRB)
- Passenger Reservation System (Indian Railways)
- Passive Radar Surveillance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, one week before the program began and six months after the program ended, parents were asked via telephone to rate their children's behavior using the Conduct subscale of the Conners Parent Rating Scale (Conners, 1989).
OVERVIEW OF COMMONLY USED INSTRUMENTS TO IDENTIFY ADD Typical practice in research and the clinical assessment of ADD involves teacher and parent rating scales, observational techniques, and interviews.
Secondary efficacy measures included the Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Scale IV, the Clinical Global Impressions-Improvement, the Parent Global Assessment, and the Conners' Parent Rating Scale.
The Conners' Hyperactivity Index from the Connors' Parent Rating Scale (Connors, 1989) was also used.