A meta-analysis of the effects of parent effectiveness training.
What does PET stand for?
PET stands for Parent Effectiveness Training
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PET
We have 367 other meanings of PET in our Acronym Attic
- Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental, Legal, Organisational (police analysis)
- Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (business marketing tool)
- Photon Emission Scanning Tunnel Microscopy
- Personnel, Equipment, Supply, Training, and Ordnance (collective term for resources assessed in readiness reporting)
- Photosynthesis Experiment and System Testing Operation (US NASA)
- Psychologists Educating Students to Think Skeptically
- Periodical Electric Square Waves
- Plant Extractable Soil Water
- Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting
- Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a significant piece of new research, the Preschool ADHD Treatment Study (PATS), conducted by the National Institute of Mental Health, concludes that treating these symptoms in preschoolers with parent effectiveness training, behavioral therapy and, in extreme cases, low doses of medication can be highly effective.
Six years ago Liu ran his first Parent effectiveness training at a private kindergarten in his home city of Tainan.