I've had a lot of, pardon my French, s---thrown at me in life - bitter divorce, financial problems, A Flock of Seagulls in the early-80s went bankrupt.
What does PMF stand for?
PMF stands for Pardon My French
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PMF
We have 124 other meanings of PMF in our Acronym Attic
- Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians
- Punjab Medical Entrance Test (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences; India)
- Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board (UK)
- Pardon Me, Et Cetera
- Primary Malignant Epithelial Tumors of the Liver
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families; Delaware)
- Principle of Maximising Expected Utility (risk management)
- Pack Medical Foundation (New York, New York)
- Pakistan Military Forum
- Parameter Management Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GRANT LAUCHLAN JULIE & JULIA *** 12A PARDON my French but if you don't know your poulet saute aux herbes de Provence from your pissaladire, then you probably won't have heard of Julia Child.
So I said, "fuck this," pardon my French, "no way," and I said to myself, "I'll do it.
Pardon my French, but I couldn't help thinking of that famous quote - supposedly said about the Charge of the Light Brigade - when reflecting on Wales' demolition of Azerbaijan at the weekend.
Pardon my French, but human programmers had that airhead by its hard drive.
I trust our soldiers buried under foreign soil would, on this occasion, pardon my French.