Parathyroid hormone related protein in adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma.
What does PTH-rP stand for?
PTH-rP stands for Parathyroid Hormone Related Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of PTH-rP in our Acronym Attic
- Prime Tanning Hours
- Pro-femmes Twese Hamwe (Rwanda)
- Protect the Human (Amnesty International)
- Protest the Hero (band)
- Provincial Trunk Highway (Canada)
- Puissance Thermique (French: Thermal Power)
- Purolator Tackle Hunger (food program; Canada)
- Push to Hear (in-ear monitor)
- Put Through Hole (integrated circuits packaging)
- Putonghua (Chinese: Mandarin)
- Parathyroid Hormone 2 Receptor
- Pinto Horse Association of America
- Post-Traumatic Headache
- Puyallup Tribal Health Authority (Tacoma, WA)
- Palm Trademark Holding Company
- Panning the Thames for Humble Contributions (Birchgrove Group)
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography
- Peripheral Thyroid Hormone Conversion
- Personal Touch Home Care, Inc.
- Peterborough Town Hockey Club (UK)