Acronyms aVF: augmented voltage unipolar left foot lead LBBB: left bundle-branch block RVEDV: right ventricular end diastolic volume aVL: augmented voltage unipolar left arm lead PLAX: parasternal long axis view RVEF: right ventricular ejection fraction BSA: body surface area PSAX: parasternal short axis view 3705 SJHIU WFOUSJDVMBS PVUEPX USBDU ECG: electrocardiogram RBBB: right bundle-branch block SAECG: signal averaged electrocardiogram FAC: fractional area change RV: right ventricular VT: ventricular tachycardia 'Modifications of the orginal criteria have been proposed to facilitate clinical diagnosis in first-degree relatives who often have incomplete expression of the disease.
What does PSLA stand for?
PSLA stands for Parasternal Long Axis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSLA
We have 39 other meanings of PSLA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Software Library
- Public Street Lighting (various locations)
- Publication Status List
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (beverage)
- Pusca Semiautomata cu Luneta (Romanian: Semi-Automatic Rifle with Scope)
- Process Support Language/Process Programming Language
- Problem Statement Language/Problem Statement Analyzer
- Profilin Synthetic Lethal 1
- Paid Sick Leave Act (New Jersey)
- Pain, Suffering & Loss of Amenities (legal)
- Petroleum Submerged Lands Act 1967 (Australia)
- Planning Service Level Agreement (UK)
- Pre-School Learning Alliance (UK)
- Pret Social Location Accession (French: Subsidized Rental Purchase Loan; France)
- Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995
- Project Service Level Agreement
- Puget Sound Limousine Association
- Puget Sound Leather Artisans Co-Op (Washington)
- Pembinaan Sekolah Luar Biasa (Indonesian school development directorate)
- Pennsylvania State Liquor Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transthoracic echocardiographic examination revealed a mild mitral regurgitation and an outpouching located at posterior wall on parasternal long axis view (Video 1.