com)-- Parameter Generation & Control is expanding its headquarters and manufacturing facility by 40 percent to accommodate new employees and to meet increased client demand for its innovative and energy-efficient humidity- and temperature-controlled storage equipment.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Parameter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Projekta Reforme Lokalne Samouprave (Croatian: Local Government Reform Project)
- Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (program of study)
- Printer, Lithographer and Multilith Operator (US Navy)
- Price-Responsive Load Working Group (New York Independent System Operator)
- Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (US State Department)
- Pacific Rim Marketing
- Packet Radio Measurement (Internet protocol)
- Page Rank Metric
- Paint Related Materials
- Park and Recreation Management (various schools)
- Partidul Romania Mare (Romania Mare Party)
- Partner Relationship Management
- Partnership Relationship Management
- Passenger with Reduced Mobility (EU policies)
- Patient Relationship Manager (electronic medical records)
- Pattern Recognition Molecule (immunology)
- Pattern Reference Model
- People with Reduced Mobility
- Performance Reference Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first parameter that the experts identified was the percentage of the total length of the tunnel sections executed by TBM boring and/or NATM over the length of the line (PTN).
This work aims to study the variation of line-shape parameters (S- and W-parameters) with different -particle doses of [sup.
Parameter is misused in the sense of being within a proper range ('Getting coffee is not within the parameters of Beth's job') or in the sense of a requirement ('The parameters for entrance to the class were extensive') (NYPL).
Also, reliance on a single autocorrelation parameter may have effectively filtered variables that operate at a broad regional scale, such as sulfate, but may not have controlled autocorrelation from pollutants such as sulfur dioxide, which exhibits a more spatially concentrated or local distribution (Krewski et al.
In most applications where water quality analyses are necessary, multiple parameter measurements are required.
Simulations further reveal parameter limits for worst-case characteristics of individual components.
RAID Array Parameters In order to tune an array to the specific environment properly, several key parameters need to be configured; RAID level (0,1,3,5), cache size, and stripe or segment size.