com)-- Parameter Generation & Control is expanding its headquarters and manufacturing facility by 40 percent to accommodate new employees and to meet increased client demand for its innovative and energy-efficient humidity- and temperature-controlled storage equipment.
What does PARM stand for?
PARM stands for Parameter
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PARM
We have 11 other meanings of PARM in our Acronym Attic
- Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library (New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- Public Affairs and Religious Liberty (Seventh-Day Adventist Church)
- Parlamento Centroamericano
- Parlamento Latinoamericano
- Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe (International Conference)
- Pioneers Advancing Reproductive Liberties and Education (student organization; Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Politics Active Research Learning Environment (The Open University; Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Portable Affect Recognition Learning Environment
- Pollution and Remediation Legal Liability (insurance)
- Participating Acquisition Resource Manager
- Participating Manager
- Persistent Antiradiation Missile
- Post Attack Resource Management
- Power-Aware Real-Time Message (message scheduling algorithm)
- Program Accountability and Risk Management (US DHS)
- Program Acquisition Resource Manager
- Programme Approval, Review and Modification (Project Management)
- Project Accounting and Risk Management (software)
- Pacific Association for Recreating the Middle Ages (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first parameter that the experts identified was the percentage of the total length of the tunnel sections executed by TBM boring and/or NATM over the length of the line (PTN).
This work aims to study the variation of line-shape parameters (S- and W-parameters) with different -particle doses of [sup.
Parameter is misused in the sense of being within a proper range ('Getting coffee is not within the parameters of Beth's job') or in the sense of a requirement ('The parameters for entrance to the class were extensive') (NYPL).
Also, reliance on a single autocorrelation parameter may have effectively filtered variables that operate at a broad regional scale, such as sulfate, but may not have controlled autocorrelation from pollutants such as sulfur dioxide, which exhibits a more spatially concentrated or local distribution (Krewski et al.
In most applications where water quality analyses are necessary, multiple parameter measurements are required.
Simulations further reveal parameter limits for worst-case characteristics of individual components.
RAID Array Parameters In order to tune an array to the specific environment properly, several key parameters need to be configured; RAID level (0,1,3,5), cache size, and stripe or segment size.