In this collection of 12 papers, experts describe their work in vertical cavity surface emitting lasers, the microlens, GRIN lenses, the development of diffractive optics and its future challenges, planar optics, optical buys technology, fiber optics, plastic optical fibers, optical fiber Jisso technology, optical connectors, parallel optical links and optical interconnections in broadband networks.
What does PAROLI stand for?
PAROLI stands for Parallel Optical Link (Infineon Technologies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pre-Authenicated Release Note (EU New Computerized Transit System)
- Productivity Analysis Research Network
- Professional Associations Research Network (est. 1999; Bristol, UK)
- Parsons Network
- Propionic Acidemia Research Network (Highland Park, IL)
- Pennsylvania Army Reserve National Guard
- Pacific Area Regional Office (US Army Installation Management Agency)
- Power-Aware Routing Optimization
- Presbyterians Affirming Reproductive Options (Network of the Presbyterian Health, Education and Welfare Associations)
- Provincial Agrarian Reform Officer (Philippines)
- Public Archives and Records Office of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Pan American Robotic Oncology Symposium
- Prevention of An Arms Race in Outer Space (initiative)
- Pajarito Archaeological Research Project
- People Against Ridiculous Protests
- PfP Planning and Review Process (NATO)
- Planning And Review Process
- Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiebiorczosci (Polish: Polish Agency of Enterprise Development)
- Poly ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate)-Ribose Polymerase
- Possible Acknowledgement Returning Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modules are 12-channel 850 nm VCSEL-based, parallel optical links that transfer an aggregate bandwidth of 19.