Microsoft is responding to the "Big Data" movement by adding support for the open-source Hadoop framework for large-scale data processing to its SQL Server database and Parallel Data Warehouse platform.
What does PDW stand for?
PDW stands for Parallel Data Warehouse (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDW
We have 54 other meanings of PDW in our Acronym Attic
- Programa Diario Viable Provisional (Spanish: Daily Viable Provisional Program)
- Pervasive Data Volume Reduction
- Portable Digital Video Recorder
- Posterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge
- Proliferative Diabetic Vitreous Retinopathy (ophthalmology)
- Packet Data Voice Services
- Petróleos de Venezuela (Spanish: Petroleums of Venezuela)
- Postoperative Deep-Vein Thrombosis
- Package and Deployment Wizard (Visual Basic 6.0 tool)
- Packaged Drinking Water