Specimens from most patients were positive for enterovirus/rhinovirus (114 patients) followed by metapneumovirus (85), parainfluenza virus type 3 (55), and human influenza virus A (H3) (41).
What does PI-3 stand for?
PI-3 stands for Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pulse Inverter
- Punto Informatico
- Purchase Intent (marketing)
- Purchasing Instruction
- Pursuit Inc.
- Pusat Informasi (Indonesian: Information Center)
- Pi Kappa Phi (fraternity)
- Politically Incorrect Private Investigator (Saturday Night Live)
- Pilot Report (also seen as PIREP, without the space)
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram
- Pacific Islands Global Ocean Observing System
- Postgraduates' International Network
- 2-Plasmin Inhibitor-Plasmin complexes
- Paetenians International Southern California
- Passive Identification and Detection
- Passive Identification Direction Finding
- Program Intelligence/Information Technology
- Ratio of Inorganic Phosphate to Phosphocreatine
- Parallel Interface and Timer
- Principal Investigator/Team Leader
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half-life of human parainfluenza virus type 3 (hPIV3) maternal antibody and cumulative proportion of hPIV3 infection in young infants.
3) Parainfluenza virus type 1 8 (3) 0 Parainfluenza virus type 2 0 0 Parainfluenza virus type 3 4 (1) 1 (0.