Her ancestors migrated from what is now Mexico, in search of a better life, or what the Paraguayan Guarani people call the "land without evil.
What does G stand for?
G stands for Paraguayan Guarani (national currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G
- Group (algebraic object in mathematics)
- Group (as in G-8, Group of 8 Industrialized Nations)
- Guanine (DNA base)
- Guard (basketball)
- Guilford Gravure (philatelic prefix on stamp coils)
- Insured Letter (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Issued Traffic Citation (Alabama Public Safety radio code)
- One Thousand Dollars (common US slang)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (32 cents, introduced 1 Jan 1985)
- Group of Intermediate Malignancy
- General & Administrative (expense)
- Grief and Aggravation
- Guns and Ammo (trade magazine)
- General And Administrative/Common Support Pool
- Guidance & Control
- Government & Community Affairs
- Galena & Chicago Union railroad
- Giesecke and Devrient GmbH (bank systems; Munich, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Ava Guarani uses Nande Ruete for God the creator of all, and the Paraguayan Guarani uses Tupa to name the same creator God.