Following an examination at the prefecture's health institute, the chemical paradichlorobenzene was detected in the soup.
What does PDCB stand for?
PDCB stands for Paradichlorobenzene
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDCB
- Purebred Dexter Cattle Association
- Pyridine Dicarboxylic Acid
- Protein Digestability Corrected Amino Acid Score
- Probability of Damage Calculator
- Professional Development for Current and Aspiring Middle Managers Task Force (Medical Library Association)
- Physical Disability Case Processing System
- PDF Document Content Adaptation System
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies
- Philadelphia Dance Collection at Temple (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Post Deployment Clinical Assessment Tool (US DoD)
- Parsed Dirid Control Block (computing; IBM)
- Partially Defatted Chopped Beef (food quality)
- Please Don't Come Back
- Print Destination Control Block (ROP)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Centre (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Paul D. Camp Community College (Franklin, VA)
- Pendleton District Camera Club (South Carolina)
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control
- Primal-Dual Congestion Controller
- Project Document Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FEV1 deficit associated with paradichlorobenzene exposure is on par with that linked to secondhand smoke, London says.
Naphthalene or paradichlorobenzene - in toilet cleaners.
Naphthalene should never be mixed with other kinds of moth balls or flakes, such as paradichlorobenzene.
Items to be stored should be dry-cleaned, placed in sturdy boxes, and sprinkled with paradichlorobenzene crystals or naphthalene flakes placed between layers of paper; seal boxes tightly.