Following an examination at the prefecture's health institute, the chemical paradichlorobenzene was detected in the soup.
What does PDB stand for?
PDB stands for Paradichlorobenzene
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDB
We have 114 other meanings of PDB in our Acronym Attic
- Predictive Data Analytics Tool
- Presenile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type
- Procurement Disaster Assistance Team (US FEMA)
- Program Delivery Assessment Tool
- Physical Data Access Unit
- Pathological Determinants of Atherosclerosis in Youth
- Democratic Party of Bonaire (Netherlands Antilles)
- Paget Disease of Bone
- Palm Database (Palm Computing Platform file extension)
- Parachutist Drop Bag
- Parallel Data Base
- Partei der Deutschsprachigen Belgier (Party of the German speaking Belgians)
- Passive Diffusion Bag (groundwater sampling)
- Patron Database (software)
- Pattern Database
- PeeDee Belemnite
- Per-Domain Behavior (IETF standard for quality of service))
- Performance Database
- Personal Database
- Petronas Dagangan Berhad (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FEV1 deficit associated with paradichlorobenzene exposure is on par with that linked to secondhand smoke, London says.
Naphthalene or paradichlorobenzene - in toilet cleaners.
Naphthalene should never be mixed with other kinds of moth balls or flakes, such as paradichlorobenzene.
Items to be stored should be dry-cleaned, placed in sturdy boxes, and sprinkled with paradichlorobenzene crystals or naphthalene flakes placed between layers of paper; seal boxes tightly.