of Liverpool) examine necessary and sufficient conditions for validity of the classical maximum modulus principles of strongly elliptical systems of the second order and systems of parabolic equations.
What does PE stand for?
PE stands for Parabolic Equation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PE
We have 142 other meanings of PE in our Acronym Attic
- Perfect Dark Zero (video game)
- Permanent Danger Zone (Mayon volcano; Philippines)
- Primary Decidual Zone
- Psd-95 (Post Synaptic Density Protein), DlgA (Drosophila Disc Large Tumor Suppressor) and ZO1 (Zonula Occludens-1 Protein)
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium (Tacoma, Washington)
- Pathfinder Drop Zone Control (US DoD)
- Pacific Electric Railway
- Pair Equipment
- PAMRI Emulator HWCI
- Pancreatic Enzyme
Samples in periodicals archive:
A difference method for solving parabolic equations of order 2n.
On a quasi-linear parabolic equation occurring in aerodynamics.
2) occur in a natural way while studying the parabolic equations which describe diffusion or heat transfer phenomena, see [1, p.
In , Chen and Xie discussed the degenerate and singular semilinear parabolic equation [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (1.
The fundamental difference of the ill-posedness between these two cases is clear from the governing equations: While hyperbolic equations allow transportation of energy and information with finite speed, parabolic equation do not show wave-type behavior, but initial information is smoothed out and can hardly be recovered.
Hence, the particle velocities at different lateral positions were correlated to a best-fit parabolic equation of the form: [v.