Researchers at CLTC focused on LED alternatives to traditional halogen parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR) and multifaceted reflector (MR) lamps--lamp types commonly used in retail applications.
What does PARCan stand for?
PARCan stands for Parabolic Aluminized Reflector (canrefers to the lighting instrument that houses the PAR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PARCan
- Progressive Aircraft Reconditioning Cycle
- Protected Area for Resource Conservation (Vietnam)
- Public Access Resource Center
- Public Administration Research and Consultation Center
- PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association
- Patient Access to Responsible Care Act
- Performance Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (US DoD)
- Program for Arctic Regional Climate Assessment
- Provincial Association of Residential and Community Agencies (Canada)
- Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama (Samford University; Birmingham, AL)
- Parallel Can (theatre light)
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Comparability and Completeness
- Pan African Roman Catholic Clergy Conference
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Completeness, Comparability and Sensitivity (Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection)
- Property Assessment Reporting to Centralize and Evaluate Liability
- Partial Clover (as opposed to a rotary)
- Pak Arab Refining Company
- Parallel Computing (Conference)
- Portland Advanced Research Company (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUO) specializing in LED, unveiled new technologies and products at the 2010 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition in Guangzhou, held June 9 to 12 The light sources shown included 4W to 100W (including 4W cup lights, 6W bulbs and 10W parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR) lights and 70-100W streetlights, whose color rendering index (CRI) complies with the high industry standard of 80Ra, with all its LED products feature highly stable color temperature.