Watching the Air Force para-rescue specialists, known as Guardian Angels, drop from helicopters on ropes and parachute from C-130s while A-10 Warthog jets provided cover, showed me the great flexibility and capability of our military forces in carrying out the toughest operations.
What does PARSQ stand for?
PARSQ stands for Para-Rescue
This definition appears very rarely
- Pathology Accessioning and Retrieval System with Encoding by Computer (computer application)
- Pittsburgh Area Realtime Scientifiction Enthusiasts Club (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Preliminary Analysis of Revolutionary Space Exploration Concepts (US NASA)
- Programme d'Appui Réunionnais au Système Éducatif Malgache (French: Malagasy Educational System Reunion Support Program; Madagascar)
- Partially Simulated Exothermic (pilot plant reactor, Imperial College London)
- Pedrickstown Army Reserve Support Facility
- Professional Association of Road Safety Officers (Australia)
- Planning and Regulatory Services Online (UK)
- Post-Accession Rural Support Project (World Bank)
- Public Administration Reform Support Programme (African Development Bank)
- Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools
- Program for Assessing and Revitalizing the Social Sciences (University of Pennsylvania)
- Pain, Asymmetry, Range of Motion, and Tissue Tone Change (chiropractric care)
- Paleo-Archeo Research Team (studies Seismosaurus)
- Parallel and Real-Time (computing)
- Partition (mathematics)
- Patient At-Risk Team
- Philippine Association of Radiologic Technologists, Inc.
- Professional Assault Response Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
From divers and snipers to para-rescue men and bomb specialists, getting into these units is far from easy, as we discover in this fascinating series.
We train an Air Force helicopter crew and para-rescue team to do a particular task on the battlefield, and each of the services has similar kinds of individual service-unique training.