What does PAH stand for?
PAH stands for Para-Aminohippuric Acid (used in renal function tests)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAH
We have 139 other meanings of PAH in our Acronym Attic
- Public Assistance and Grants Unit (New York)
- Partnership Against Gun Violence
- Paryavaran Avam Gramin Vikas Sansthan (Rajgarh, India)
- Pass-A-Grille Yacht Club (St Petersburg, FL)
- 4-Aminohippuric Acid (CAS Number 61-78-9)
- Department of Pathology at Pennsylvania Hospital
- P-Aminohippuric Acid
- Pacific Andes Holdings (various locations)
- Paducah, KY, USA (Airport Code)
- Panzerabwehrhelikopter (German: Anti-Tank Helicopter)