M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The US paperback version of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code is to be released by Random House imprint Anchor Books on 28 March 2006.
What does PBK stand for?
PBK stands for Paperback (book)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBK
We have 33 other meanings of PBK in our Acronym Attic
- Piyush Bobby Jindal (politician)
- Probation Before Judgment
- Pyrex Bell Jar
- Palm Beach Jousting Club (Florida)
- Pools by John Clarkson (est. 1957; Jacksonville, FL)
- Pine Bluff/Jefferson County Library System (Arkansas)
- Partial-Band Jamming Interference
- Program Belajar Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Remote Learning Program; Open University of Malaysia; Malaysia)
- Pengadaan Barang Jasa Pemerintah (Indonesian: government procurement of goods and services)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Parti Balli Kombetar (Albanian National Front; political party)
- Password-Based Key (cryptography)
- Payload Bay Kit (US NASA)
- Pembroke (postal locality, Malta)
- Phat Baby Kustumz (est. 2007; Huntsville, AL)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phillip B Klingler (composer)
- Powszechny Bank Kredytowy (Polish: General Credit Bank)
- Problem Behind Keyboard
- Pseudophakic Bullous Keratopathy (cornea disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Sin-A-Rama: Sleaze Sex Paperbacks of the Sixties is a full-color gallery of paperback cover artwork from "sleazy" sex-themed paperback books of the 1960's.
THE NEW CONTENTED LITTLE BABY BOOK By Gina Ford Paperback - updated edition, March 2002, (pounds 9.
Reginald Daniel Temple University Press, January 2002 paperback $29.
Learn how to: * identify deer presence in your yard * landscape your garden to deter deer * create homemade repellents * prevent deer-vehicle collisions Lyons Press, 177 pages, 5 1/2" x 8 1/4", paperback, $14.
do not just take advantage of the latest computing technology, but also incorporate the experience of the historical profession in appropriating for undergraduate teaching two great prior technological innovations of the past 40 years or so--the paperback and the photocopier.