But when parties to business transactions migrate from paper to electronic recordkeeping, many questions surface.
What does P2E stand for?
P2E stands for Paper to Electronic (document scanning)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2E
We have 1 other meaning of P2E in our Acronym Attic
- Process Too Complicated To Explain
- Power Projection Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence
- Packed-To-Decimal (function for number format conversion)
- Paper 2 Data (Reading, UK)
- Payday 2
- Planning to Development
- Point to Discover
- PointLineCad 2D Drawing - 2D Document (File Extension)
- Power-Dependent S-Parameter
- Portable Parallel/Distributed Debugger
- Passport to Export (awards)
- Path to Excellence
- Plant-to-Enterprise (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association International conference)
- Play to Earn (cryptocurrency-based games)
- Pollution Prevention Energy Efficiency (DoE)
- Prethrombin 2 Associated with Fragment 2
- Phenotype to Genotype
- Power-to-Gas (energy)
- Proloquo2go (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Realizing that not all customers may have the desire to move into a digital technical manual environment at the same time the Navy moves from paper to electronic files, NATEC works with these countries to continue delivering paper documents whenever possible.
Brown, chairman of the electronic evidence task force and a former member of the ASB, told the Journal that the move from paper to electronic files presents the auditor with several problems: "With an original paper document, there is a degree of presumption of authenticity you don't have with an electronic file.