Paper Converting Machine Company has added a new sales executive to its global sales team.
What does PCMC stand for?
PCMC stands for Paper Converting Machine Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCMC
We have 85 other meanings of PCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Penerimaan Calon Mahasiswa Baru (Indonesian: New Candidate Reception)
- Physiology, Cell and Molecular Biology (academic study)
- Pierce County Medical Bureau (Washington)
- Plant Cellular Molecular Biology
- Plymouth-Canton Marching Band (Michigan)
- Porcupine Caribou Management Board (est. 1985; Canada)
- Primary Care Manager by Name
- Policy Center for Marine Biosciences and Technology
- Pacific Crane Maintenance Company (Seattle, WA)
- Palacios Community Medical Center (Palacios, TX)
- Para Chloro Meta Cresol (pesticide)
- Peace Coalition of Monterey County (Monterey, CA)
- Peak Current Mode Control (electronics)
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Myocarditis Consortium
- Personal Computer Memory Card
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (Pune, India)
- Pipestone County Medical Center (Pipestone, MN)
- Poly-Coated Milk Carton
- Port Community Motorcycle Club (Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Positive Creations Music Collective (Montreal, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A native of Richmond, VA, USA, Conover has worked at Inta-Roto Machine Company, Paper Converting Machine Company, Magna Graphics, Hayssen Manufacturing, and Richmond Industrial prior to joining Hurletron.
Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC) programmers experienced difficulties using 2-D CNC programming software, such as the inability to verify the program on the computer.
Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC) announced that the Second Annual Nonwovens Converting Technical Conference will be held in Green Bay, WI, on June 14-15.
Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC) has announced the addition of a new member to the company's commercial team.
Prairie State Group, of Franklin Park, IL, USA, has acquired the first R/evolution press from Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC), the next generation of its Evolution press.
Officials at Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC) said that the First Annual Nonwovens Converting Technical Conference, held in Green Bay, WI on June 8-9, 2005, exceeded expectations.