However, PEO's Michalis Papanicolaou said that in 2008, shortly before the construction and real estate sectors started shrinking after unsustainable growth, "there may have been even more [EU workers]".
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Papanicolaou (Pap test or Pap smear; named for George Papanicolaou)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Program in Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences
- Persons at One Time
- Post Academish Onderwijs Tandheelkunde (Dutch: Post Education Dentistry)
- Peak Aortic flow Velocity
- Police Association of Virginia
- Packet Authentication Protocol
- Packet-Level Procedure
- Page Avec Publicité (French: Page with Ads)
- Palo Alto Philharmonic (California)
- Pan-African Parliament (est. 2004)
- Paragon Adventure Park (Hazelton, PA)
- Password Authentication Protocol
- Past Assembly President
- Patient Assistance Program
- Payload Activity Plan
- Payload Attach Plate
- Pédagogie Active et Participative (French: Active and Participative Pedagogy)
- Pedigree Analysis Package
- People's Action Party (Singapore)
- People's Alliance Party (Solomon Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The series is sponsored by the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology, and provides an organ-based approach to the cytologic and histologic diagnosis of small tissue samples using standard techniques.
1927 * Georgios Papanicolaou did research on diagnostic cytology of the cervix.
venpick Hotel Riyadh to be the first green hotel in the capital due to the significant energy savings that we will benefit from," said Paul Papanicolaou general manager of Ma.
Con Papanicolaou, acting for Sam, previously argued the notes were classified under client-legal privilege, however a magistrate last month ruled they could be allowed in evidence.
For example, detailed instructions are given on how to organize a system for follow-up of abnormal Papanicolaou test findings.
4,5) However, improvements in early diagnosis are required because cervical cancer screening programs based on Papanicolaou testing have their limitations.