The Diabetic Retinopathy Study (DRS) demonstrated that panretinal photocoagulation (PRP) halves the risk of severe visual loss (defined as visual acuity < 5/200 on three successive visits) in patients with high-risk proliferative diabetic retinopathy (2) (Table 1).
What does PRPC stand for?
PRPC stands for Panretinal Photocoagulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRPC
We have 10 other meanings of PRPC in our Acronym Attic
- Prairie Region of Photographic Arts
- Prince Rupert Port Authority (Canada, formerly Prince Rupert Port Corporation)
- Professional Race Pilots Association
- Puerto Rico Ports Authority (Puerto Rican government agency)
- Powell River Parks and Wilderness Society (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Parti de la Révolution Populaire du Bénin (French: People's Revolutionary Party of Benin)
- Place-of-Residence-by-Place-of-Birth (demographics)
- Popular Revolutionary Party of Benin (military dictatorship)
- Puerto Rico Planning Board
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission
- Paper Recycling Promotion Center (Japan; est. 1974)
- Pega Rules Process Commander
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification
- petroleum refining and petrochemical
- Philippine Refugee Processing Center
- Piano Regolatore Particolareggiato Comunale (Italian: Overall Municipal Plan; Italy)
- Pickerington/Reynoldsburg/Pataskala/Canal Winchester (Prowlers High School Hockey Club; Columbus, Ohio)
- Portland Rifle & Pistol Club (Portland, Oregon)
- Poser Remote Procedure Call (Poser library utility)
- Prince Rupert Port Corporation (Canada, now Prince Rupert Port Authority)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 mg of pegaptanib treatment at day 0 and every 6 weeks until week 30 in one eye, or standard panretinal photocoagulation (PRP) with a laser.