Virus isolation was assessed by hemagglutination inhibition (HI) assay and neuraminidase inhibition assay by using a panel of reference serum samples (National Reference Laboratory for Avian Influenza, Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, Harbin City, China).
What does POR stand for?
POR stands for Panel of Reference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POR
We have 87 other meanings of POR in our Acronym Attic
- Public Opinion Quarterly (est. 1937; Oxford Journals)
- Purely Output Queuing
- Personal and Organizational Quality Assessment
- Piss Off Quickly And Don't Come Back
- Piss Off Quickly Don't Come Back
- Pipeline Operator Qualification System Consortium, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Pacific Ocean Region
- Packet Out-Of-Order Delivery Ratio
- Packet Overlay Retrofit
- Paid on Results (marketing network; UK)
- Partially Optimal Routing (networks)
- Partially-Ordered Ranks (Deadlock Avoidance algorithm)
- Partido Obrero Revolucionarioo
- Party of the Right (Yale Political Union; est. 1952)
- Pastrami on Rye
- Patent Office Record
- Path of Radiance (gaming)
- Path of Righteousness (worship)
- Patient Oriented Research
- Pay Off Reel
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the panel of reference did not work, it is unclear how the pastoral forum will succeed.
The Panel of Reference is a 13-member international body appointed to settle theological disputes, though it does not have the power to enforce its decisions.
Meanwhile, conservative Canadian Anglicans said the recommendations made recently by the Archbishop of Canterbury's Panel of Reference "fall short" of providing "adequate protection" to dissenting parishes.
The group, called the Archbishop of Canterbury's Panel of Reference, suggested that the diocese grant the visiting bishop delegated authority to conduct visitations and confirmations and that the licences of newly-ordained clergy should be signed by the visitor and the diocesan bishop.