He also serves regularly as an expert witness and is qualified as a member of the American Arbitration Association panel of neutrals.
What does PON stand for?
PON stands for Panel of Neutrals (International Trademark Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PON
We have 52 other meanings of PON in our Acronym Attic
- Powers and the Mothers of Tension (band)
- Protein O-Mannosyltransferase
- Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company, LLC (Miami, Florida)
- Patria o Muerte, Venceremos! (Spanish: Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!)
- Percent of Market Value
- Privately-Owned Motor Vehicle (Canadian military)
- Profiles of the Messiah: The Vineyard (book)
- Point of the Mountain Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
- Point of Maintenance
- Pacific Online, Inc. (Santa Rosa, California)
- Paraffins, Olefins and Naphthenes (biofuel products)
- Particulate Organic Nitrogen
- Party of No (Republican party slang)
- Passive Optical Network
- Path of Neo (game)
- Payload Operations Network
- Pekan Olahraga Nasional (National Sports Week; Indonesia)
- Periodical Operating Notice
- Petroleum Operations Notice (DTI UK government Department of Trade & Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the American Arbitration Association IP Panel of Neutrals.