The trust even saved the Moseley-based Pancreatitis Supporters Network, the only charity in the world that helps sufferers of a painful liver condition, from closure.
What does PSN stand for?
PSN stands for Pancreatitis Supporters Network (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSN
We have 173 other meanings of PSN in our Acronym Attic
- Paguyuban Sosial Marga Tionghoa Indonesia (Indonesian: Society for the Chinese-Indonesian Ethnic Group)
- Pakistan Sugar Mills Workers
- Planar Short-Multimode Waveguide (physics)
- Public Sector Management Workshop (Financial Management Institute of Canada)
- Pakistan Sugar Mills Workers' Federation
- Placentia - St. Mary's Young Liberals (Canada)
- Packet Switched Network
- Packet Switching Node
- Panamerican Sports Network
- Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. (est. 2010)
- Parallel Staging Network (global ballistic missile defense)
- Park Slope Neighbors (advocacy; New York)
- Parti Socialiste Neuchâtelois (Swiss socialist party)
- Partido da Solidariedade Nacional
- Partido de la Sociedad Nacionalista (Spanish: Party of the Nationalist Society)
- Partido Solidarista Nacional (Brazil political party)
- Patient Safety News (US FDA)
- Pending Shipping Notice (shipping)
- People Search News
- Peripheral Sensory Neuron (cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voluntary and Community: The Pancreatitis Supporters Network, a Birmingham-based organisation set up to assist anyone with pancreatitis through its website, www.