The approval of these two products, along with three other pancreatic enzyme products that have been approved since 2009, "allow health care providers to prescribe the product that is most appropriate for the estimated 200,000 patients in the United States who have pancreatic insufficiency," Dr.
What does PE stand for?
PE stands for Pancreatic Enzyme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PE
We have 142 other meanings of PE in our Acronym Attic
- Physics Department, Yarmouk University (Jordan)
- Perfect Dark Zero (video game)
- Permanent Danger Zone (Mayon volcano; Philippines)
- Primary Decidual Zone
- Psd-95 (Post Synaptic Density Protein), DlgA (Drosophila Disc Large Tumor Suppressor) and ZO1 (Zonula Occludens-1 Protein)
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium (Tacoma, Washington)
- Pathfinder Drop Zone Control (US DoD)
- Pacific Electric Railway
- Pair Equipment
- PAMRI Emulator HWCI
Samples in periodicals archive:
My interest in pancreatic enzymes came about when I was diagnosed with pancreatic insufficiency.
In view of asymptomatic pancreatic enzyme elevation which was due to HIV infection itself, ART was restarted in December 2005 after a period of 8 months with serial monitoring of pancreatic enzymes.
CureMark has found that autistic children suffer from a pancreatic secretory deficiency and has demonstrated in empirical studies that a specific pancreatic enzyme formulation can positively impact many aspects of autism.