This year, in the National Conference, approximately 1200 delegates consisting State Ministers for Panchayati Raj, Senior officials from State Government Panchayati Raj Dept, members of all three of elected representatives (ERs) from the three tiers of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs , the national award winning Panchayats would attend the National Conference.
What does PRI stand for?
PRI stands for Panchayati Raj Institutions (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRI
We have 202 other meanings of PRI in our Acronym Attic
- Plymouth Regional High School
- Point Reyes Headland South (California)
- Port Richmond High School (Staten Island, NY)
- Parks, Recreation and Historic Sites Division (Georgia)
- Power Retractable Hard Top (automobile)
- Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority
- Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association
- Collectie Privaatrecht
- Institutional Revolutionary Party (Mexico)
- Pacific Research Institute (since 1979; San Francisco, California)
- Paranormal Research Institute
- Partido de Ratas Inorganizadas
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional (Spanish: Institutional Revolutionary Party, México)
- Patient Review Instrument (assessment tool; New York)
- Peace Research Institute (est. 1976)
- Penal Reform International
- Pensions Registration Institute (Sweden)
- Peopleclick Research Institute (statistical analysis; Peopleclick)
- Performance and Results International, LLC
- Performance Racing Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE effective functioning of the panchayati raj institutions rests not with state governments, as is the general belief, but with the Centre, say the governmentappointed expert committee on panchayati raj.
8131601072 Panchayati Raj institutions and rural development; narratives on inclusion of excluded.
Jagnnath Ambogudia feels that Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) can be very effective institutional medium to give voice and power to people, and thus empowering them to shape their destiny all by themselves.
However, in these Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI) the seats reserved have been so low that women can hardly influence the political process.
Several success stories include some instances of panchayati raj institutions, women's empowerment, and open learning.
Reservation for women in the Panchayati Raj Institutions has been a landmark step," said Vice President Ansari.