Yitran's customers and partners list include leading companies such as Renesas, Panasonic Electric Works, Hitachi, KEPCO, Kinden, LG, LS Microsoft and more.
What does PEW stand for?
PEW stands for Panasonic Electric Works (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEW
We have 24 other meanings of PEW in our Acronym Attic
- Parasite Eve Video Games
- Percutaneous Endovenous Intervention
- Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial (US National Park Service)
- ProLiant Essentials Virtualization Management Software
- Perceptual Evaluation of Video Quality (OPTICOM GmbH)
- Periodic Equivalent Vector Quantizer
- Power Enrichment Vacuum Regulator
- Primary Emergency Vehicle Route (Reno, NV)
- Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Pulmonary Extravascular Water Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moody's said the outlook on Panasonic's rating is also negative, and the downgrade reflected a weakness in the company's financial profile, which 'deteriorated' since the acquisition of stakes in its two major subsidiaries Panasonic Electric Works and Sanyo Electric.
said Wednesday its board approved its plan to merge with wholly owned subsidiary Panasonic Electric Works Co.
As part of that strategy, it announced last year it would make Panasonic Electric Works and Sanyo Electric Co wholly owned units, absorbing a combined 160,000 workers, the Nikkei reported.
Panasonic Electric Works resumes production at Koriyama plant TOKYO - Panasonic Corp.