Before that, he was with the Panama City News Herald and the Daily News in Palatka, Fla.
What does PCNH stand for?
PCNH stands for Panama City News Herald (newsdaily; Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCNH
- Pharmaceutical Care Network Europe (est. 1994)
- Protocol Converter for Non-SNA Equipment
- Pacific Central NOTAM Facility
- Plymouth Church Neighborhood Foundation (Minnesota)
- Positive Conjunctive Normal Form
- Prenex Conjunctive Normal Form
- prime conjunctive normal form
- Personal Computer Network File System
- Personal Computer NetWare File System Authentication and Print Server
- Personal Computer Network File System Daemon
- Pearl City Nursing Home (Pearl City, HI)
- Primary Cerebral Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Primary Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer)
- Pines City National High School (Baguio City, Philippines)
- Putnam City North High School (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Palliative Care Network Initiative (Canada)
- Pathways Community Network, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Physician Computer Network, Inc. (Morris Plains, NJ)
- Presbyterian Committee for Northern Ireland
- Pro-Choice Northern Ireland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Background Those who have always lived in the area may remember that criticism of Panama City's airport goes back at least a generation, as can be seen from the front page editorial of the Panama City News Herald of January 24, 1946.
Claude Duncan, editorial page editor at the Panama City News Herald in Florida, retired in June after ten years with the paper.
Clark, editorial page editor, The Florida Times-Union, Jacksonville, Florida Barbara Curtin, opinion editor, Statesman Journal, Salem, Oregon Anne-Marie D'Onofrio, student, Coastal Carolina University, Raleigh, North Carolina Mike Dunbar, associate editor, The Modesto Bee, California Claude Duncan, editorial page editor, The Panama City News Herald, Florida C.
In Florida, Karen Hanes has been named vice president for Freedom's Florida papers while continuing as publisher of the Panama City News Herald.
The Panama City News Herald, a 31,000 circulation daily and the seventh Freedom Communications owned newspaper to schedule an event auction, is slated to launch their auction in the second quarter of 2003.