In this year's Pan-Massachusetts Challenge, three Clinton residents raised more than $11,800; 23 Bolton residents raised more than $114,400; four Lancaster residents raised more than $25,300; three Sterling residents raised more than $22,000; and one Berlin resident raised more than $5,800.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Pan-Massachusetts Challenge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Pathogen Molecular Biology Unit (University of London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
- Percutaneous Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Private Manual Branch Exchange
- Caracas Metropolitan Police
- Chief Patternmaker (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Marine Center
- Pacific Municipal Consultants (California)
- Packet Mode Channel
- Pain Management Center
- Palestine Media Center
- Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (various locations)
- Paper Machine Clothing
- Parallel Model Combination
- Parallel Multiunit Circle (US DoD)
- Paramyotonia Congenita of Von Eulenburg
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Part Mission Capable
- Partial Mission-Capable (US DoD)
- Participant Management Committee
- Particulate Materials Center (NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Komen for the Cure Race for the Cure National Multiple Sclerosis Society MS Bike Ride National Multiple Sclerosis Society MS Walk American Heart Association Jump Rope for Heart Avon Foundation Avon Walk for Breast Cancer American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Brest Cancer Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk Pan-Massachusetts Challenge Pan-Massachusetts Challenge Name Participants American Cancer Society 2,500,000 The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Not Available March of Dimes 1,000,000 American Heart Association 1,000,000 National Philanthropic Trust 28,000 Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 500,000 Susan G.
BOSTON - Of the $37 million raised for cancer research by cyclists of the 2012 Pan-Massachusetts Challenge (PMC), 19 Boylston and West Boylston residents raised nearly $63,800.
This year's Pan-Massachusetts Challenge raised a record $37 million for cancer research.