Dr Yen said the cases proved that the Islamic rules imposed by the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party were now affecting non-Muslims.
What does PMIP stand for?
PMIP stands for Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMIP
We have 15 other meanings of PMIP in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive-Mixing Injection-Locked Frequency Divider (electrical engineering)
- Pall Mall Investment Management Ltd (London, UK)
- Point Man International Ministries (est. 1984)
- Perbadanan Memajukan Iktisad Negeri Terenggganu
- PHIBRON Marine Integrated Training
- Project Management Institute New York City
- Project Management Institute New Zealand
- Pink Mouse's Image Organiser
- Private Musiklehrer Institute Ostbayern (German music school; est. 1989)
- Palaeoclimate Model Inter-comparison Project
- Performance Management Incentive Plan (Sprint)
- Personalized Mobile Information Processing (wearable motherboard)
- Pima-Maricopa Irrigation Project (Arizona)
- Process Maturity Implementation Project
- Program Management Improvement Project
- Proxy Mobile IP
- Project Management Institute Pearl City Chapter (India)
- Pennsylvania Militia First Rifles (American Revolution militia)
- Performance Management Indicators Report
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remarks of the delegation, headed by Mohamad Sabu, the Deputy President of the opposition Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, came during a meeting with Syria's Grand Mufti Ahmad Badr Eddin Hassoun on Thursday.
Speaking to Leader of Malaysia's Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) in Tehran on the sidelines of the 25th International Islamic Unity Conference on Wednesday, President Ahmadinejad said freedom, justice and choice are the rights of all nations as the values will not come out of the arms of NATO and western troops.
Lambert's planned concert has drawn objections from the opposition Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, which in the past also criticized concerts by Stefani, Avril Lavigne and other artists it considers to be bad role models for youngsters.
The Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party has governed Kelantan since 1990.
Sharp disapproval in Malaysia Last month, Beyonce postponed a concert outside Kuala Lumpur after an official of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic party expressed sharp disapproval.
Show organiser Marctensia confirmed the move yesterday but denied bowing to pressure from the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, insisting the move was "solely (the) decision of the artist and has nothing to do with other external reasons".