Hamzawy suggests that parties should start working closely with the United Nations Human Rights Council, the European Parliament and the Pan-African Parliament.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Pan-African Parliament (est. 2004)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Program in Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences
- Persons at One Time
- Post Academish Onderwijs Tandheelkunde (Dutch: Post Education Dentistry)
- Peak Aortic flow Velocity
- Police Association of Virginia
- Packet Authentication Protocol
- Packet-Level Procedure
- Page Avec Publicité (French: Page with Ads)
- Palo Alto Philharmonic (California)
- Papanicolaou (Pap test or Pap smear; named for George Papanicolaou)
- Paragon Adventure Park (Hazelton, PA)
- Password Authentication Protocol
- Past Assembly President
- Patient Assistance Program
- Payload Activity Plan
- Payload Attach Plate
- Pédagogie Active et Participative (French: Active and Participative Pedagogy)
- Pedigree Analysis Package
- People's Action Party (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the delegation expressed their concern with the relations between Sudan and South Sudan, saying that their mission is pertinent to fact-finding in order to figure out possible contributions of the Pan-African Parliament to ease the tension between the two countries and to support stability.
Sharif was attending the Pan-African Parliament, which wrapped up an ordinary session.
TUNIS (TAP) - Members of the Pan-African Parliament delegation, on an official visit to Tunisia, stressed the importance of the stage Tunisia is living through, which, according to them, "will be crucial in determining the country's future, in addition to the promising prospects it opens to all African countries.
For many Pan-Africanists the Libyan western intervention is yet another imperialistic manoeuvre and the Pan-African parliament officially condemns what they see as a Nato attack on Libya.
A rich sense of African history and culture pervades Gallagher as it also houses the Pan-African Parliament, also known as the African Parliament, the legislative arm of the African Union.
While in the Pan-African Parliament (PAP), the legislative organ of the African Union, Cde.