ACKNOWLEDGEMENT The authors would like to acknowledge the financial assistance from Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA), Pan-Africa Bean Research Alliance (PABRA) and Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA), who facilitated laboratory analysis of bean leaves and fresh bean grains for micronutrient content.
What does PABRA stand for?
PABRA stands for Pan-Africa Bean Research Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Middle East
- Post-Aligned Bistable Nematic (optics)
- Progressive Activism in Bloomington-Normal
- Payment Application Best Practices (credit card processing standard)
- Polyadenylate-Binding Protein
- Proximal Arterial Blood Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Poly A Binding Protein Cytoplasmic 1
- Poly A Binding Protein Nuclear 1
- Penna Ahobilam Balancing Reservoir (India)
- Periodic Anaerobic Baffled Reactor (anaerobic digestion)
- Pan African Burn Society (est. 2004; South Africa)
- Peninsula Anglican Boys School (Sydney, Australia)
- Police Advisory Board for Scotland (UK)
- Perrysburg Amateur Baseball/Softball Commission (Ohio)
- Pacific Association of Building Service Contractors (Sacramento, CA)
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Profiling A-Band Spectrometer/Visible Imager
- Private and Boarding Schools' Organisation Nepal
- parallel agent based social simulation
- Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security