What does PAPAIOS stand for?
PAPAIOS stands for Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (est. 1992)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Purpose, Audience, Persona, Argument (language)
- Pyogenic Arthritis, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, and Acne (chromosomal syndrome map)
- USAF Nickname for Alaskan Air Command Programs
- Public Health and Air Pollution in Asia: Science Access on the Net
- Peace Arch Performing Arts Academy (British Columbia, Canada)
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance (UK)
- Polish American Political Action Committee
- Provide Aerospace Products and Capabilities
- Professional Alliance for Peace and Democracy (Nepal)
- Programming Environment for Applications of Parallel Genetic Algorithms
- Pennsylvania Association of Perianesthesia Nurses
- Port A Pin Assignment Register
- Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Ltd. (est. 1998; Lantau, Hong Kong)
- Partnership of Parents and Schools (Spain)
- Pennsylvania Association of Private Academic Schools, Inc.
- Pin and Pellet Assay System
- Pittsburgh Area Planted Aquarium Society (Pennsylvania)
- Pushrim-Activated Power-Assist Wheelchair
- Pennsylvania Associated Press Broadcasters Association
- Port Authority Police Benevolent Association (New York and New Jersey)