Kuok acquired the stake in Pan London Sumatra Plantation from Andre Pribadi, a younger brother of the owner of the Napan Group, Henry Pribadi.
What does PLSP stand for?
PLSP stands for Pan London Sumatra Plantation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLSP
We have 12 other meanings of PLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Projection Lights and Staging News
- Prisoners' Legal Services of New York (Albany, NY)
- Parker Library Steward Observatory (University of Arizona)
- Partial Lump Sum Option (retirement plan)
- Phonetic Letter Spell Out
- Post Launch Support Office (European Space Agency)
- Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio (Dublin, OH)
- Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon
- Public Land Survey Office (Washington State Department of Natural Resources)
- Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Project
- Panstwowego Liceum Sztuk Plastycznych (Polish: State School of Fine Arts)
- Parent Leadership Support Project
- Partial Lump-Sum Payment
- Patagonia Lake State Park
- Payload Signal Processor (NASA)
- Pendidikan Luar Sekolah dan Pemuda
- Perceptual Learning Style Preference
- Personal Learning and Support Plan
- Personal Legal Services Program
- Personal Life Success Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrisons & Crossfield sold its entire Lonsum assets to PT Pan London Sumatra Plantations (PPLS).