What does PAVL stand for?
PAVL stands for Pan American Veterinary Laboratories (Hutto, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAVL
- Pali Aike Volcanic Field (Argentina)
- Parallel Adaptive Volterra Filter
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Fistula (thoracic medicine)
- Program Analysis and Verification Group (Stanford University; California)
- Pakistan Voluntary Health and Nutrition Association
- Pacific Audio Visual Institute (Canada)
- Protected Area Visitor Impact Management (tourism decision-making framework)
- Pervasive Adaptive Visualization and Interaction Service
- Pan African Virtual Internet eXchange (Internet Service Provider program)
- Periphere Arterielle Verschlusskrankheit Kurz (German: Brief on Peripheral Arterial Oclusive Disease)
- Protected Areas Virtual Library (UN Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre; UK)
- Power-Aware Virtual Memory (computing)
- Process Attachable Virtual Machine (computing)
- Pulmonary Arterial Venous Malformation
- People's Army of Vietnam
- Partnerships Against Violence Network
- Polish Automated Video Observations (est. 2002; astrophysics)
- Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (Wales, UK)
- Prince Albert Victor's Own (cavalry)
- Professional Association of Volleyball Officials