The Pan American Development Foundation (PADF) said March 2 it launched a program in Haiti to attract international investments in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as a key strategy to create jobs, generate income, and increase the development impact of remittances.
What does PADF stand for?
PADF stands for Pan American Development Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PADF
We have 5 other meanings of PADF in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Programa Academico de Profesionalización Docente (Spanish: Teacher Professionalization Academic Program; Guatemala)
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
- PDF (Portable Document Format) Advanced Electronic Signature
- Plymouth & District Egyptology Society (UK)
- Programa de Atención Domiciliaria Y Equipo de Soporte (Spanish)
- Programme d'Aide au Développement de l'Enregistrement Sonore (French: Guinean Higher Education Management Support Project
- Peace and Disarmament Education Trust (New Zealand)
- Professional Alliance for Development in Ethiopia (est. 1998)
- Pakistan American Democratic Forum (Newark, CA)
- Postductal Aortic Diastolic Flow
- Palo Alto Demonstration Garden (Palo Alto, CA)
- Palo Alto Design Group (Palo Alto, CA)
- Preservation Administration Discussion Group (est. 1997)
- Professional Application Development Group
- Prescott Area Disc Golf Association
- Platelet Activation-Dependent Granule-External Membrane
- Parallel and Distributed Genetic Programming
- Peace Arch District Hospital (British Columbia, Canada)
- Philipp aus dem Hanfbachtal (truck sales; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bellevue is one of 400 specially trained engineers who inspected more than 389,000 homes in the capital--the largest assessment ever conducted for a disaster of this size--as part of a USAID Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance and World Bank-funded program that is managed by the Pan American Development Foundation (PADF) in partnership with Haiti's Ministry of Public Works (MTPTC).
One successful tree-planting program of the 1980s was carried out by the Pan American Development Foundation in Haiti.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Pan American Development Foundation is one of the organizations helping to contain the disease and is seeking support for its on-the-ground recovery efforts.
Poverty has forced at least 225,000 children in Haiti's cities into slavery as unpaid household servants, far more than previously thought, according to The Pan American Development Foundation, which added that said some of those children (mostly young girls) suffer sexual, psychological and physical abuse while toiling in extreme hardship, reports AP (Dec.