Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith, head of the neurocognitive development unit at the Institute of Child Health, in London, and a member of the Pampers Institute, has helped develop the exhibition.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Pampers Institute (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Institute
- Pacific Internet (Internet Service Provider)
- Package Insert (medications)
- Packet Interface
- Paducah & Illinois Railroad
- Paedagogisches Institut (Vienna, Austria)
- Page Impression (Internet advertising)
- Page Interleaving
- Paging (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Pallidum Internum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrea Grace, health visitor and adviser to the Pampers Institute, said, 'Sleep training does work for many parents.