What does PPT2 stand for?
PPT2 stands for Palmitoyl-Protein Thioesterase-2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Public Pay Telephone
- Public Policy Team (various organizations)
- Pulse Pair Timing
- Pulsed Plasma Thruster
- Punkter Per Tomme (Norwegian: Dots Per Inch)
- Pupil Personnel Team
- Putting the Pieces Together
- Pseudo-Polarization Tensor-Mutually Consistent Field
- Palmitoyl Protein Thioesterase 1
- Preaxial Polydactyly Type 1
- Parkes Pulsar Timing Array
- Pay Period Tax Adjustment
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association
- Peripheral Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty
- Persistent Primitive Trigeminal Artery
- Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Piece Part Thermal Analysis
- Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association