The key to making PACE work financially is keeping hospitalizations and nursing home admittance to a minimum by making sure people get the preventive and primary care they need to stay as healthy as possible," says Judy Baskins, vice-president of Geriatric Services at Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, the PACE program in Columbia, South Carolina, "which is exactly what the client also wants.
What does PRMH stand for?
PRMH stands for Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital (Columbia, South Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of PRMH in our Acronym Attic
- Perfect-Reconstruction Modulated Filter
- Power Rangers Megaforce (TV series)
- Power Rangers Mystic Force (TV series)
- Public Reserve Management Fund (Land and Property Management Authority; New South Wales, Australia)
- Permanent File
- Pacific Rim Marketing Group (various locations)
- Pl.Rec.Muzyka.Gitara (Polish guitar music newsgroup)
- PNP (Philippine National Police) Regional Mobile Group
- Public Resources Management Group, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Publications and Resource Management Group
- Peace River Minor Hockey Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Powell River Minor Hockey Association (Powell River, BC, Canada)
- Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Patriot Risk Management, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International (Black Mountain, NC)
- Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
- Principal Residential Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- Professional Risk Managers' International Association
- Puerto Rican Maternal and Infant Health Project
- Police Records Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A case study by Rosemary Biscardi describes a system that has been set up at the Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina, to properly identify and bill the appropriate entity for charges incurred solely for the collection of research data.