In June 2001, the UC Berkeley School of Education became a Palm Education Pioneer (PEP) Research Hub.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Palm Education Pioneer (grant program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Public Employees Occupational Safety and Health (New Jersey)
- Program Executive Office Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (US DoD)
- Physical End of Tape
- Proyecto Especial Olmos Tinajones (Spanish: Special Project Tinajones Olmos; Peru)
- Performance Evaluation of Occupational Therapy Students
- Perceived Ease of Use
- Pacific Event Productions (Event Management Company; various locations)
- Packet Exchange Protocol
- Packetized Ensemble Protocol
- Pairwise Error Probability
- Pan European Programme (various organizations)
- Pan-European Pension (retirement fund)
- Paperless Environment Project
- Parent Encouragement Program, Inc.
- Parents Encouraging Parents
- Parents for Enrichment Programs
- Parkinson's Educational Program
- Participatory Enterprise Planning
- Participatory Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Partitioned Emulation Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study evaluated classrooms that received Palm Education Pioneer (PEP) technology grants through a competitive process in which the teachers themselves proposed how the handhelds would be used in their classrooms.
In early 2001, Palm initiated its Palm Education Pioneers grant program, the first large-scale, objective and systematic evaluation of handheld computers in K-12 education.