Using GoKnow's PAAM, or Palm Archive and Application Manager, teachers can hotsync students' work on Palms to a server to view the contents of any student's work.
What does PAAM stand for?
PAAM stands for Palm Archive and Application Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAAM
We have 10 other meanings of PAAM in our Acronym Attic
- Poker-players Against Abusive Language
- Police Athletic Activities League (various locations)
- Poly Academy of Achievers and Leaders (Long Beach, CA)
- Professional at All Levels (Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division)
- Pan African Association for Literacy and Adult Education (Senegal)
- Pan Asian American Leadership Caucus
- Pilot Activated Airfield Lighting Control
- Panhandle Academic Advancement in Literacy and Math
- Phased Array Artillery Locating Radar System
- Pacific and Asian American Ministry
- Palm Artifact and Assessment Manager
- Parula Americana (Northern parula)
- Paulinian Alumnae Association of Manila (Philippines)
- People Afraid of Angry Monkeys (Daily Show)
- Persatuan Alumni AOTS Malaysia
- Personal Assistance Alert Messenger (Advanced Voice Technologies, Inc.)
- Pharmaceutical Alumni Association Mandsaur
- Phased-Array Antenna Module
- Philadelphia Alternative Asset Management
- Physical Abilities Analysis Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Putnam schools also utilize Palm Archive and Application Manager to manage class work and to make the students' data available over the Internet.
Using GoKnow's Palm Archive and Application Manager, teachers create a Web-based portfolio to assign, track and record all the work done by students on their handhelds.