Yuthar said that among the upcoming projects underway for OCA include the Palliative Care Initiative for the terminally ill.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Palliative Care Initiative (healthcare)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Purchase of Computer Hardware and Software (US VA)
- Pearl City High School Alumni Association (Pearl City, HI)
- Peachtree City Home School Group (Georgia)
- Packaging, Crating, Handling, and Transportation
- Potomac Country House Tour (Maryland)
- Population and Community Health Unit (Canada)
- Pacific Coast Intercollegiate
- Pacific Consultants International
- Painting and Coatings Industry
- Palestinian Citizens of Israel
- Palliative Care Institute (various locations)
- Palm Computing, Inc. (est. 1992)
- Panel Call Indicator
- Panhellenic Conference on Informatics
- Paramore Consulting, Inc.
- Paramount Construction, Inc. (Delavan, WI)
- Parent Coaching Institute (Bellevue, WA)
- Partito Comunista Italiano (Italian Communist Party)
- Party Concepts, Inc.
- Passenger Convenience Items (air travel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family comes first At Virginia Mason, Westley says the ICU palliative care initiative was specifically designed to ease both patient and family concerns.
The task group recommends a focus on palliative care initiatives and sensitive pastoral support of people facing end of life decisions.
No other state is currently considering legislation similar to that of Oregon, but twenty-one state legislatures this year considered bills dealing with pain treatment for dying patients, and the AMA has introduced a long-overdue major palliative care initiative.