The platinum/palladium ratio, which measures the number of palladium ounces needed to buy an ounce of platinum, held near six-month lows at 2.
What does XPD stand for?
XPD stands for Palladium Ounces
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XPD
We have 6 other meanings of XPD in our Acronym Attic
- Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (China)
- Extensible Program Call Markup Language (computer programming; IBM Corp.)
- Cross-Platform Component Object Model
- X Portable Character Set
- X-Ray Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Xtatix Pocket Candy Zest (mp3 player)
- ATC Transponder
- Cross Polarization Discrimination
- Palladium Exchange Rate (ounces)
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffraction
- XP Desktop Environment (Microsoft)
- Xpress Product Development Group
- XML Process Definition Language
- XML Processing Description Language
- Xpedian, Inc (stock symbol)
- explosé de rire
- Xerox Professional Document Services (Xerox Corporation; McLean, VA)
- Xchange Point Europe (Internet service provider)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The platinum/palladium ratio, which measures the number of palladium ounces needed to buy an ounce of platinum, rose to its highest in a week on Friday at 2.
The platinum/palladium ratio - the number of palladium ounces needed to buy an ounce of platinum - held near its lowest since early January on Monday at 2.