In the new study, Mosier-Boss and colleagues inserted an electrode composed of nickel or gold wire into a solution of palladium chloride mixed with deuterium or "heavy water" in a process called co-deposition.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Palladium Chloride
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Precedence Dialing Behind the Switch
- Polizei beim Deutschen Bundestag (Police of the German Parliament)
- Profile-Directed Binary Translator
- Christian Democratic Party
- Mueo, New Caledonia (Airport Code)
- Pacific Design Center
- Pacific Digital Cellular
- Pacific Disaster Center
- Pagan Dance Cult (band)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors (trade association)
- Palm Desert (Amtrak station code; Palm Desert, CA)
- Park Distance Control (automotive)
- Parlementair Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: Parliamentary Documentation Center; Leiden University)
- Paroxysmal Dystonic Choreoathetosis
- Parti Democrate-Chretien Suisse (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Parti Démocratique Centriste (Centrist Democratic Party, Rwanda)
- Participatory Design Conference
- Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba (Christian Democratic Party of Cuba)
- Partisan Defense Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Partito Democratico-Cristiano Popolare Svizzero (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, complexation of di-tert-butylneopentylphosphine with allyl palladium chloride dimer resulted in the allyl palladium chloride phosphine adduct, which shows substantial activity in Hartwig-Buchwald amination.
The activator is a colloidal catalytic solution formed by the admixture of palladium chloride salts, a stannous salt in molar excess of the catalytic metal salt (palladium) all in an acidic medium.